Shauna A. Wekherlien, CPA, is the owner of Tax Goddess Business Services, PC. She has her Master’s Degree in Taxation from Arizona State University, which is ranked third in the country for its Taxation program. She is an author, speaker, investor, and a highly sought-after tax strategist whose reputation has been built on 16+ years of experience and implementing innovative tax solutions for individuals and businesses alike.
Shauna A. Wekherlien, CPA was recently featured on ABC’s Channel 15 “Tax Talk” as one of the programs Tax Experts (click for her media appearances), has written articles in the magazines Phoenix Women and AZBiz, and has won the Make Mine a Million Award for a Female Owned business that will gross over $1 million before the year 2010. She is highly active in the local Scottsdale community chamber, and sits on the Board of AZ Sales Pros, a training organization for International Sales Professionals. She is an educational Tax Professional who loves to see the light bulb turn on for those she teaches in her community and for her own clientele. She truly is a “Tax Goddess.”
Shauna A. Wekherlien, CPA’s background is in:
- High Wealth Financial Planning Management (KPMG),
- Small Business Tax Strategy and Planning (American Express – Tax & Business Services), and
- Wealth Transfer and Business Entity Strategy.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Small business strategies and formation
- Tax structures and partnerships / S-corporations (How to Setup, Deal with, and Operate S-Corps, Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships, and C-Corps)
- Cash flow / entity fund management (Making sure your bottom line is as high as possible!)
- Real Estate Transactions (Foreclosures, Short Sales, Investing, Fix & Flips, Real Estate Professional Status)
- LLC management (Determining how to move money between entities for the minimum tax owed or largest refund possible!)
She speaks a little bit of Spanish, loves to Travel, and has 3 dogs, Thor (her horse), Mavi (the shy one), and Shade (the Baby) who are her favorite little “monsters.”